• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New to saddle hunter here.

Brian_goes_hunting

Hey everyone. I am new to the forum and will be purchasing a saddle soon. Just wanted to introduce myself and say thanks for all the great information on here. My name is Brian. I work as a firefighter in Maryland and my passion is bowhunting just like most of you. I’m interested in saddle hunting because I’m noticing deer starting to pattern me in treestands that I share with a small group of hunters. I can also think of countless times when I’m in a new area and not able to find trees that work with a climber. Seems like the saddle is a great solution for both those problems. I am going to purchase a mantis very soon and use my existing muddy pros for the first year at least. Still working on platform ideas. Thanks and Hello.

Back