• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New to Saddle Hunting from SE MI

Amarty734

Just discovered saddle hunting from the Hunting Public and Mark Kenyon. It looks like my wallet is gonna be hurting soon. I hunt my family private farm in SE MI and some Public land in Jackson county and Otsego county. Any other local saddle hunters out there?

Just discovered saddle hunting from the Hunting Public and Mark Kenyon. It looks like my wallet is gonna be hurting soon. I hunt my family private farm in SE MI and some Public land in Jackson county and Otsego county. Any other local saddle hunters out there?

Welcome! I hung Otsego County and Oakland County mostly.

Welcome from Grand Blanc MI, plenty of good info here. If you need or have a question please to hesitate to reach out and ask
May The Magic of The Whitetail Forever Enrich Your Life

Welcome from God’s country Missouri.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back