• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New to saddle hunting .... just placed an order.

Agustus

Thank you all so much for this new style. I just ordered a new mantis with probably more things than I need but I’d rather have than need.

The countless pictures and videos have me really intrigued and anxious to get to learning this.

Thanks again!
Rick

Thank you all so much for this new style. I just ordered a new mantis with probably more things than I need but I’d rather have than need.

The countless pictures and videos have me really intrigued and anxious to get to learning this.

Thanks again!
Rick

I believe your gonna be very happy with your purchase!!!

Welcome!
Next step... (pun intended), how you gonna climb?

I like bolts! :)

Well currently I have quite a few lone wolf steps for lone wolf lock-on type stands. I also have an "itch" to purchase some aluminium spurs from a climbing supply store near me and include those in my climbing methods. I've climbed with spurs before but never climbed with them to hunt from.

My other question I keep asking myself is platform.....

I have a lone wolf hand climber seat that I'm playing with already. I'm debating the predator vs. the new lone wolf saddle platform.....

I'm looking forward to playing with this now and being ready for next fall vs. learning during the season.

Back