• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New to saddle hunting

Joe90

Having a hard time packing my lone wolf sticks in without a stand any suggestions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to saddle hunting! Many good discussions here this year on packs that are stick friendly. Look for a pack that has those wings to cinch over the sticks and a gun/bow boot to support the bottom of your sticks. I'm using an Alps like that. You can also use a pack with a load shelf.

7d1cd6e2e97a2f60ff4c4e3fa65aba4d.jpg
ad6d60579166d4a340830495997155c7.jpg

Tending sp14, designed for carrying guns or crossbows. Works great for sticks and saddle. I used to use a molle frame, which works and is cheap. But this thing is def a nice upgrade from that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back