• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New TreeHopper Gear thread is gone?

mattfish

After some searching it became apparent that the info regarding the new TreeHopper slings/gear has been locked or deleted. I myself am interested in learning more about the products that was shared in the previous thread. I am not able to sew my own Anderson style sling but would like to add it to my available options to use. If anyone else is interested the products aren't up on the website yet but the owner Mark will certainly clarify any questions. I intend to research this more and will share what I learn but for now here is a link to the website.
https://www.treehopperllc.com

Thanks Matt!
BTW, Just to clarify, I am not affiliated with Treehopper. I'm not a rep or prostaff. I am friends with Mark and I like his products and business ethics.
Sorry the thread got deleted but I can understand why someone would think I was with the vendor. I guess I need to curb my enthusiasm when I recommend gear so nobody gets the wrong idea. I've never received any freebies or payment from TH. I just like TH gear so I thought I would share the info with you guys.

Is there a timeline for the new products to be available on the treehopper website? I am really looking forward to the new ROS that would be available and the new bolt pegs. Will the admin allow you to post the pics at least?

Is there a timeline for the new products to be available on the treehopper website? I am really looking forward to the new ROS that would be available and the new bolt pegs. Will the admin allow you to post the pics at least?
PM sent.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

I’m really digging these new steps.
b01c3d39819577546f8d6bdacad57d70.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back