• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Tribe Evo Adjistments...

putt4doe

Vendor Rep
Hey guys -

How did you find the optimal "sweet spot" in your evo?

What strap did you start with first and then move to? And where did they all end up?

On a side note - do you like the main belt to hold your back kinda straight up? or leaning back at an angle?

Easiest way is to loosen up the Butt Straps all the way. Then move the seat around under your butt to find where it fit best on you. Once you have done that you can tighten the butt straps back down. Once you have done this you can move to adjusting the comfort for you. Best way is to start with the Swing Strap Buckle this is the buckle that is on the side of the saddle below the paws. This strap when tightened will add more pressure to your butt. So if you were to loosen this strap then sit in it and feel most of your weight in the belt. Then tighten it some and you will begin to feel the weight shift from your back to your butt. Keep doing this and you can find the sweet spot. Then you can also put some pressure on the back of your thighs with the Leg straps, you can try this and see if you like it.

Hope that helps,

Thanks,
Boswell

I started out by adjusting the butt strap also. Once I am hunting I completely loosen up the waist strap, I do not like the pressure it puts on my stomach. After I got the butt strap in a good spot, I started putting more pressure on the leg straps until it was comfortable. Sometimes I have to tweak the leg straps to maintain comfort but I haven't touched the butt strap since I set it up.

Sounds good - thanks guys.

I have my leg straps and butt straps where I want to be, but I think my paws are still a little too far out, because it makes me want to lean too far back. When I put the linemans belt behind my back its very comfy, but I think if I pulled the paws in a touch it would allow me to sit upright and still have the same comfort.

I'll play around with it and see what I can get!

Back