• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Tribe Evolution Saddle & Ameristeps

Status
Not open for further replies.

bioguy

New Tribe Evolution Saddle - The saddle is brand new (see photo of inspection date) and in pristine condition and has only been used to climb about a half dozen times in the back yard. It was really comfortable and I was looking forward to using it for hunting this year but my wife's car broke beyond repair and we were forced to buy a new one, so right now car payments are more important than a new hunting method. Lineman's belt and tree strap NOT INCLUDED. Size 2 - Waist 38-46.

Ameristeps (3 available) - One of the Ameristeps is marked '02, and the other two are '03, and all are in good condition.

Prices:
Saddle - $250 TYD
Ameristeps - $55 TYD

PM me with any questions. Thanks!

Attachments

• photo 3 (1).JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 284
  • photo 2 (1).JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 284
  • photo 1 (1).JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 284
  • photo 1.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 283
  • photo 2.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 283
  • photo 3.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 283
If it's a size one and you will take a $250 postal money order for the saddle I'll take it!

redsquirrel said:
what size is the saddle?

Size 2 - Waist 38-46. I updated the ad. Thanks for asking Red! This isn't the end of saddle hunting for me...I'm planning a DIY project.

bioguy said:
redsquirrel said:
what size is the saddle?

Size 2 - Waist 38-46. I updated the ad. Thanks for asking Red! This isn't the end of saddle hunting for me...I'm planning a DIY project.

Ok good! Tough situation but I am sure you'll be able to figure something out :D

wes k said:
If it's a size one and you will take a $250 postal money order for the saddle I'll take it!

Someone just posted a size 1...might want to check it out.

Saddle Sold, please close. I'm going to sell the Ameristeps separately. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back