• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New Tribe Onyx

A little rich for my blood...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks Heavy! 4lbs 13oz, my RC harness, sitdrag and lineman's rope weigh half that, lol.

Do we know what they are gonna call the new one?

Sent from my SM-T330NU using Tapatalk

For tree work its better but for hunting id take the aerohunter.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

For hunting and staying seated in one spot the aero hunter has a much bigger leg pads and would be much more comfortable, also has no metal linesman rings and would be more quiet. And the aero hunter looks like it has more adjustments. quiet.
d24f785508e5bec5120e17e9e2e213c5.jpg
b3337559253842a2de113c00ee47febe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Aero Hunter was designed for hunting, Onyx was designed for climbing and arborist. We use saddles differently than they do.

Thanks,
Boswell

I don't see why you think it looks better built also. Besides the design which boswell commented on, they are both made by new tribe and their stuff is top notch.

Back