• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

New user harvest

Stever1

20160930_193522.jpg Just joined a few days ago I hunt out of a TL saddle. I just received my sitdrag yesterday in the mail and I am anxious to modify and try. This little guy came out 20 minutes before end of shooting lite at 30 yards. I shoot a 720 grain arrow with a Tusker broadhead. This guy folded within 20 yards.

Welcome. What a way to start your Saddle Hunter posting career with a HERO pic!

I think you're going to love your SitDrag. It's so much lighter and more simple than the TL.

Where are you from?

Way to go, congrats. I used tuskers a few yrs ago, solid head for sure.

I'm shooting a 300 grain single bevel Tusker Concorde. My son harvested a cow elk recently with the same broadhead.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Congrats. I've looked at those broadheads but haven't bought them yet. For this year, I've been shooting about the same total weight arrow with 190 gr Simmons tree shark off my long bow. I have only had one sit so far this season and gun season opened yesterday. Hopefully I'll get in a few evenings this week after work.
Congrats again.
Shaun

Congrats. I've looked at those broadheads but haven't bought them yet. For this year, I've been shooting about the same total weight arrow with 190 gr Simmons tree shark off my long bow. I have only had one sit so far this season and gun season opened yesterday. Hopefully I'll get in a few evenings this week after work.
Congrats again.
Shaun

Dang, you have been busy. Now I feel bad for teasing you in the other post. You get 5 free minutes and someone is busting your balls....

I thought those big ugly broadheads were ancient. So I let a bunch go when I sold off my recurves... Sure do look like the ones in the OP's pic.

Back