• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newb from South Georgia

Welcome from Texas, if you are new to saddle hunting give it some time there is a learning curve, but it is so worth it once you get tuned in!

Welcome from SC. Long time hanging stand and climber user myself, long time browser of saddle ideas but didnt want to trust the system and kept toting the climber. Found this sight this year and have already learned a ton. Still getting comfortable in the saddle and with my climbing method before I take it out for a hunt... but really digging the weight reduction, additional shot opportunities and the flexibility of trees I can climb.

Back