• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newbie from Central Ohio

Ohio Angler

Just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself. I live in Central Ohio and have been bowhunting since I was a young boy. This tree saddle thing is pretty cool and will work out for limited hunting areas. My best friend started talking to me about it and now thanks to him I am several hundreds already invested and only getting started.
This is going to interesting seeing my large frame swinging in the trees. I have done it several times on large tree removals but never hunting.
I look forward to learning from you all and hopefully from as small of mistakes as possible.
Jerod

Welcome from PA. I'm new like you and I remember when I was several hundreds invested. Think now I'm around $650!(sshhhhh) Best of luck!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Back