• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newbie from CT.

BradB

Hello, ordered a mantis, & everything else needed to get Started, will use Hawke helium steps with setup. Have been reading & watching everything I can find on saddle hunting. Looking forward to it. Goodluck this season. Brad.

welcome from louisiana good luck an safe hunting

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hello, ordered a mantis, & everything else needed to get Started, will use Hawke helium steps with setup. Have been reading & watching everything I can find on saddle hunting. Looking forward to it. Goodluck this season. Brad.

BradB, welcome. I too am a newbie from mid-state CT. Really
looking forward to trying saddle hunting in lieu of my climber(s). I ordered
saddle first week of August (still backordered). Wild edge steps arrived and seem pretty easy to affix and lighter then my summits. Best of luck

Thanks guys, leaving woods last night with climber & pack, was thinking how nice itll be when all I have to carry is few sticks & bow.

Back