• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newbie from Middle TN

htr2133

This site and all you folks are next level!

I started stalking here when I wanted to go lighter with my hang-on stands for public land. Mainly I was looking for climbing methods and gear ideas thinking, "I'll never be a saddle hunter." Now, I think I have to take the next step and try a saddle at some point. I just invested heavily in my stand and ultralight climbing gear for this season. I may not be able to swing buying a saddle till next spring, but I can't get it out of my mind now as an option I need in my toolkit.

Thanks for all the amazing info and sharing!

Welcome from the Boro!!! Where you at man?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone!

I'm in Madison, TN basically metro Nashville. Moving to Greenbrier in spring on some acreage. Mostly hunting Percy Priest WMA and Cheatham WMA as well as some private.

I have a sitdrag and a diy kestrel that your more than welcome to try out one afternoon to get a feel for the saddle systems if you’d like. I work all over metro Nashville daily so we could meet up quite easily if you so choose.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone!

I'm in Madison, TN basically metro Nashville. Moving to Greenbrier in spring on some acreage. Mostly hunting Percy Priest WMA and Cheatham WMA as well as some private.
I used to go parking at Percy Priest when my wife and I were dating about 30 years ago.

Back