• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newbie from North Texas

bakin7005

SH Member
Got on new lease. One of the fellas is a saddle hunter. He said I should try it. I've been bowhunting from trees for 25 years and I'd never heard of saddle hunting. Went to the lease and watched him prep a tree in his gear.
My Flex should arrive late June! Who knows I may not like it but just the idea of putting the tree between me and the deer has me totally intrigued.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Welcome to the site. Newbie from Iowa this year as well. It is beginning to be another addiction. This is a great site for saddle hunting knowledge.

Welcome... How far north? I hunt in east Texas, we have property that borders davy crockett national forest.

Back