• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newbie from Tennessee

BigAl

Although I've posted on the site a few times I've not officially introduced myself.....sorry! From Tn and started hunting last year in a web. Now have a ambush saddle. Slowly learning and really appreciate this site! I can tell there are great people here. I wish I had found saddle hunting 20 years ago. Being over 50 now I've don't have the years these young guns have to look forward to using a saddle. Hope I can learn and give back also. Thanks for the help and for this site!

No doubt. My Brother in law just retired from there and my nephew works for Murray Gaurd. Brain Clouse is my brother in law and Crockett Effler is my nephew. Maybe you k ow them.

Wow thought most people love the beach. I just love the woods and hunting. And smallmouth fishing.....can't leave that out!

I hate it to be honest. I’d much rather be walking a creek trout fishing or the river throwing plastic worms at the ripples trying to catch a big bronze back. I’ll be up in November this year for a week and I plan on spending some time with Brian visiting and hunting some on his place and some on our land. Haven’t seen him much since my sister passed not to mention I moved away 17 years ago.

I grew up smallmouthing the Nolichuckey from the gorge all the way through to the Greenville Dam. Floated through Davy Crockett several times. Nothing fights harder than a cold water river smallmouth.

Back