• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

ktmtigger

Hello from Ashby ma.
I'm a long time tree climber looking to get into saddle hunting

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys anyone have any experience using a climbing harness for hunting. Specifically the Buckingham Viking I've had them for the past 8 years
6b99cdcf22585c69b5542da8972268c5.gif

Welcome from coastal NC! Alot of guys including myself use rock climbing harnesses along with a sit drag or saddle it is so much better than regular hunting safety harnesses!!

So my current saddle would work I'm used to hanging in it for 10 hours a day and it smells like pine. The shooting positions seem like its going to take some time and practice

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Back