• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Newest FNG (Southeast and Southwest Michigan)

The_Rick

Hey guys,
Been looking into saddle hunting over the past couple of days and the more I read the more I want to move forward with it. I live in Southeast Michigan but own a farm in Southwest Michigan and is the only place I have hunted. I was attracted to looking into saddle hunting because it would give me an option to hunt closer to home without having to take days off. Right now just trying to take it all in and learn as much as I can about it before deciding on what gear to buy. Really like all the DIY stuff as I refuse to be a check writer in pretty much all aspects of my life. Would rather learn how to do it from the best and the do it myself to make sure its right. I appreciate all the info you have all put out there. It's helping this noob learn the ropes (pun intended).....

Later on.....

Welcome from SE Michigan (Lapeer county)! Lots of DIY projects to tackle all over this forum.

Thanks for the the welcome. Was just checking out your site. May need to pull the trigger on some of the camo wrap. Do you usually have it in stock? That is the good stuff that I have been reading about.

Thanks for the the welcome. Was just checking out your site. May need to pull the trigger on some of the camo wrap. Do you usually have it in stock? That is the good stuff that I have been reading about.
Yep, plenty in stock. My stock status is always up-to-date and some items I allow backorders if expected soon but the store let's you know.
Where are you located?

Back