• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Nikon bino’s

ImThere

Anyone close? Good deal on Nikons
$30 if you can find them near you.
1bca735eb3c6df49f46676906b3065db.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ain't gonna do it. You and that dang brickseen sight are trouble!

Seriously. It seems very unreliable. I called 3 stores yesterday about that A17 and had 0 luck.

Limited stock near me and I’m stuck at work. But thanks, I’ll be on the hunt tomorrow, can’t afford to not buy them, lol

I know guys who have. I have had a pair for a couple of years. The deals are legit asong as the stores have them in stock. What I am seeing is when it says limited stock call first they are probably sold out.

e26bc1eebeaabad9ba019d0161d38189.jpg

The only one that shows in stock shows them for 99 instead of 30. So guess I’ll have to call and check price. It’s all Walmart so not sure why that would be the case

e26bc1eebeaabad9ba019d0161d38189.jpg

The only one that shows in stock shows them for 99 instead of 30. So guess I’ll have to call and check price. It’s all Walmart so not sure why that would be the case

I would change the setting to distance instead of recommend
I would call them. Ask them when there next clearance price drop is.

I ain't gonna do it. You and that dang brickseen sight are trouble!

Seriously. It seems very unreliable. I called 3 stores yesterday about that A17 and had 0 luck.

What!? Dude.... you never call about the deal. This brings it to the attention of low-life stockboys who snatch them all up and put them on Ebay. :)

I'd got a pair for truck if I shopped Walmart. Guess I'll just use my Swarovski

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Back