• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

No sew knaider & aider $13

Roop

Aug 21, 2018
I picked up a 48" and a 24" rigging loop the other day at Sherrill Tree.

Both are rated for 7000# breaking strength and 1400# safe working load. They were $8 & $5 + a package of Rit poly dye for $5.

I looped to an old tie down strap hook for the knaider (?) + an old bungee to hold it at my knee.

I used Gorilla tape to neaten up the aider & create a loop for the carabiner + another old bungee to attach it to my waist.

I've used both on a hung climbing line in the barn & they help up well. WE Stepps arrive tomorrow, will post additional pics if any are interested.
loop.jpg

finished loop.jpg

Jgetch

Sep 14, 2017
Wisconsin
Have you tried it? How do you like the lengths? I have been considering this because it solves all the “rated” issues and is very affordable but I was a little concerned about the lengths being a touch long.

SouthernTierHunter

Aug 9, 2018
NY
Can you repost the pics, I can't see them. I'm in the process of making some but I'd rather not sew.

Sent from my Moto E (4) Plus using Tapatalk