• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Nomad Harvester NXT

mattpsu1

SH Member
Anyone have the Nomad Harvester NXT jacket and pants? Been looking at some other clothing options and saw this and wanted to see if anyone had tried them. How they like them and how they run size wise? Thanks

I went ahead and purchased the Harvester NXT jacket. They had it on Amazon in medium Mossy Oak Droptine for $72! Less then half of the original price. Couldn’t pass it up. And I’m glad I didn’t. This is a really nice jacket. Should do fine into the mid season and even later with proper base layers. Nice high pile fleece and a hood. Super quiet and wind and water resistant. Just one of them purchases that you don’t have to convince yourself you made the right decision. Now onto a matching pant and should be good on those chilly damp windy days. Anyone have insight on how the Nomad pants run size wise?

Back