• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Norco 6.1 e fat bike

Ontariofarmer

It is a quiet quick fun way to get to hunting areas without smelling like an atv IMG_2138.JPG
You don't have to pedal. So you don't sweat going in It will go over most terrain

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How much would one of those set a guy back?

Sent from my
Sit drag, Ernie's outdoors linesman belt,
At 20' up

I have been looking at the rambo or the fatkat, I want one bad, but the price tag kills me

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

My wife says too much. It has a Canadian drive unit and is made in Canada. So it is mid priced for an electric fatty. Chinese junk is $1500 can. This one lists at $4200 can. I got it for $2600 cdn some cost $8000.

One fellow bought one of these four years ago and put 40000 km on it before he needed a new battery. Rode to work. No licence no insurance no gas no repairs and free health club when pedalling
In that case it is a deal. For hunting it is like an expensive gun

There's an e bike store that we wired up a couple years ago in one of tge buildings downtown I work in regularly. Those bikes look cool, but at prices that go over $6k, I'll pass. They do look cool though

My buddy has a rambo e bike. Really want one but yeah the price tag whoa

That's cool. I've been looking at making my own, either recumbent or trike style... Won't have the torque to take me up a steep incline off road. but would get me across most ag fields, all thru the PA, dirt roads, etc. And I can give it some pedaling thru most of the worst stuff as well.

They are putting in a new strip mall/development center in the back of my neighborhood. I estimate the drive would be about 10 minutes or more. But I can take a bike down a 100 yard path and then get to anywhere in 2 minutes. I want to be the crazy guy who roles up in an electric tricycle to buy his beer!

I was wondering if my puckboard deer drag could be pulled by the bike

some of the best bow hunting in Georgia is smack dab in the city limits of Atlanta and Roswell. We have been known to load gear and bicycles in the truck and pull off the road on edge of woods and throw our gear into the woods and then drive up to a heavily populated supermarket parking lot , park the truck and grab bikes and ride thru town back to our gear. Hide bikes behind the trees and get lost in the woods. The younger I get the less I like to do it this way though.:cool:

"" the younger I get" huck 72412 In farm country the bike cuts my walk between 50 and 95%. I bought it because my knees are worn out. It is alot of fun when not hunting and I can check corn and soya fields in the summer.

"" the younger I get" huck 72412 In farm country the bike cuts my walk between 50 and 95%. I bought it because my knees are worn out. It is alot of fun when not hunting and I can check corn and soya fields in the summer.
Yes sir, my knees are toast also. We did the bicycle thing solely for the inconspicuous factor. We weren't necessarily behaving like ethical people like you are. These days I wouldn't go to the city limits of Atlanta for a 20000000 inch 50 pointer!!

Yes sir, my knees are toast also. We did the bicycle thing solely for the inconspicuous factor. We weren't necessarily behaving like ethical people like you are. These days I wouldn't go to the city limits of Atlanta for a 20000000 inch 50 pointer!!
You're lying! I know you would for a buck that big!!!

Buddy just bought one and he is a saddle guy, but not much into website chatter/chatter. Think be said it was $2100 and I thought dang rich boy. :eek:

I have actually been looking at the Rambo and cogburn pretty hard. Just gotta convince the wife that is a need and not a want.

Wow. Thanks. Just spent 15 minutes on the can watching Rambo bike videos on YouTube. Now I need one.

Back