• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Northeast Florida

Weldabeast

SH Member
I am a public land hunter from northeast Florida. This is the first interweb forum I've ever joined or even thought about joining. It seems this group thinks alot like I do. I've been searching for a hunting system that is more user friendly than carrying bulky tree stands through the palmettos and swamps and i recently found these saddles. I have been looking around on here for a bit and i figured I'd sign up. Lots of great ideas on this forum. Outside the box thinkers are always innovators. I am new to saddles but i have years of metal fabrication knowledge and always build before i buy if my skills are up to the task. Hopefully i can continue to learn from this forum and also contribute and help others.

Welcome from South GA! I doubt we're very far from each other in location if you ever want to drive to try out a saddle before you buy, if you haven't already.

I lived off radio ave for a couple years too.

Right on. I live off Chester on Heron Isles pkwy. What public you hunting in St. John’s. I had a private piece for years down there but the property got bought and I lost the rights. I’m in a club now in Bryceville.

Back