• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Northern MN New Guy

SkeeterJackson

Hey everybody, thanks for the add. I am brand new to saddle hunting, actually never even been in one yet. I just got an email this morning stating that my tethrd phantom is arriving today! Can't wait to get up in a tree this afternoon. I am pretty much exclusively a bow hunter when it comes to deer, bear, and turkey. Also do a little duck hunting and fishing. All of my current sets are on our private land and haven't moved much in the last 5 years or so. We have been successful, but sitting in the same tree all the time gets old. I am very excited to do some exploring with the saddle this fall. My first hunting experience (if I feel comfortable enough) will be bear hunting which opens on Sept. 1st. in MN.

Looking forward to learning all of the tricks to be a successful saddle hunter.

Back