• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Northern Virginia new guy

Hebeskibe

New to saddle hunting was looking to lighten the load , carrying a climber was getting old as iam basically a run and gun hunter I was on you tube and found one of G2 out doors vids on a diy sit drag saddle and hey man I already have one that a hunting buddy gave me a few years back converted it to a saddle took me three or four days to complete just in time for the weekend called my friend to go hunting said I have something to show you he uses the sit drag more like the manufacturer intended I had about 3 hours Hang time on my first hunt out of the DIY sit drag saddle and I was lucky enough that a doe came walking by and didn't spot me success cannot beat that

Welcome NOVA New Guy. I am in PWC and work in DC. Let me know if you need anything. You just missed a get together in MD a few weeks ago. There will be more. In the SH Content pull-down menu at the top of the page is a map that you can add yourself to and also see where everyone [that wanted to add themselves] is from.

Another PWC guy checking in. I too am offloading my stands as having multiple stands was getting expensive and old. Let me know as well if you need something. If you want to try a manufacturer saddle I should have my mantis in a couple weeks.

Another PWC guy checking in. I too am offloading my stands as having multiple stands was getting expensive and old. Let me know as well if you need something. If you want to try a manufacturer saddle I should have my mantis in a couple weeks.
I ordered a mantis to up grade my setup on February 28th hopefully it shows up soon cannot wait to try it out

Back