• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Not ameristeps but....

Carcher87

Not sure what brand they are but thinking about buying. I may sell some if I pick up the lot if they are any good.20170830_222711.png

Good luck, hope they work out well for you.
They look thin however, which may make them want to twist if side loaded if you want them as a platform.
For climbing they may work great - anything to get you safely in a saddle!

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

I think those are API sky hooks?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they are they are early ones because they look different than the sky hooks I have.

I think those are API sky hooks?

Yes, I agree. They look just like a set that I have. I have used mine for a platform and they do work. However they have a smaller step surface and, being aluminum, are louder than ameristeps. So I prefer the ameristeps.

Like I said, they will work though and you could certainly make the quieter with some stealth strips or other tape. And as long as your feet aren't huge, you might find them plenty comfortable.

Hope that helps....

Back