• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Not Just A Doe Video

Back in October I was blessed to take a nice doe from the saddle and I got it all on film. Had 3 cameras running and felt like I got some great footage. Started to make the video and just couldn’t do my normal thing. Doe videos are usually considered “just doe videos”. So I thought I’d play on that a bit. I really like how it turned out. I welcome you feedback as well. Thanks!

https://youtu.be/o-l6gSfwFJE

Saddle: Aero Kestrel
Bow: Elite Impulse
Camera Gear: Canon Rebel T3i on Hawk Arm; Go Pro Session on a Solivid Head Mount

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just like I said in the other forum- Very cool. That’s exactly why I hunt to begin with. Antlers are just a bonus.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great video. I like how you acknowledged all work and other things it represents.

I'm not a religious person, but I find sanctuary in nature and the wilderness. I loved this video, nice job. It focused on the simple things of being in the woods, and life and concentrated on what's important to remember in life. Thanks for putting it together, it made me happy and smile--we need more of that around these days.

Last edited:
Back