• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Not really saddle related but need help

ELB93

So I just bought a saddle and i am wanting to self film...but looking for cheap camera since this is my first time filming...any suggestions rather not spend over $100

I’m debating starting to take a camera out on some of my turkey hunts this spring and have an older GoPro that’s buddy is letting me borrow. Has anyone tried using their phone with a tripod attachment? I know my iPhone can shoot 4k and should work in theory, just doesn’t seem like many go that route.

The only problem with a go pro is if the turkey is beyond about 10 yards you can't see much without any zoom.

Check DIY sportsman on YouTube he shows you a Sony video camera for self filming that I looked at on eBay for around 100.00 no remote control no external mic

Back