• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Novix/XOP/Lone Wolf

CooterBrown

SH Member
What is the connection between these three companies or is there one?

Andrea D'Acquisto originally founded Lone Wolf and eventually sold the company but kept the name from my understanding. Lone Wolf moved production to China at one point and people got pissed so they moved it back to the US but left a lot of Chinese made stands that Cody D'Acquisto bought and sold under XOP after the Lone Wolf patent was expired. Andrea D'Acquisto is like a consultant with them now. Novix is a sister company of Lone Wolf. I think it's kind of a rebranding to get away from the Lone Wolf/LWCG drama. They're essentially Lone Wolf products with Novix stamped on them. Then there's LWCG that still bears the Lone Wolf name and original logo that is confusing. It's owned by the D'Acquisto's and is it's own separate entity.

It's really convoluted and i'm sure I don't have it all straight but someone will correct me.

No offense to anyone or op
But Who cares.
They all put out quality products and to be honest its buisness it goes on all the time.
someone said it before in another post. Called it i think capatalism
Lone wolf knew what it was buying into when they bought it from andre.
Andre i have talked to in the last few years quite a bit and to be honest.
He seems to be a great guy very honest. When i contacted him about a purchase he actually talked me out of buying things i diddnt need but reassuredthey are always in stock if i wanted them.
there showed me alot.
The dumb crap going on between Dan and andre is noones buisnes but theirs.
Unless you are financially or legally affiliated with one or the other. Who cares.
All this patten crap is hogwash to me and i have not a dime in it.
Neither does any of us here.
and yes i was or have been trolled for buying a lwcg 1.0. By several beast members. Higher up ones to or popular ones.
I could care less.
I have 6 sits in it and to be honest i love it.
My whole setup is 15.6 lbs.
i guess i was supposed to spend another $150 to save 2 lbs lol.
Sorry guys just my 2 cents but dont always take in what ya read from people.
there is alot of finger pointing and blame game that only two companies should have anything to say or do with.
Alot of this garbage for these big groups is all sbout gathering a following snd being an influence on the ceratin niche they are involved in. Alot do it any way they can.
just sayin

No offense to anyone or op
But Who cares.
They all put out quality products and to be honest its buisness it goes on all the time.
someone said it before in another post. Called it i think capatalism
Lone wolf knew what it was buying into when they bought it from andre.
Andre i have talked to in the last few years quite a bit and to be honest.
He seems to be a great guy very honest. When i contacted him about a purchase he actually talked me out of buying things i diddnt need but reassuredthey are always in stock if i wanted them.
there showed me alot.
The dumb crap going on between Dan and andre is noones buisnes but theirs.
Unless you are financially or legally affiliated with one or the other. Who cares.
All this patten crap is hogwash to me and i have not a dime in it.
Neither does any of us here.
and yes i was or have been trolled for buying a lwcg 1.0. By several beast members. Higher up ones to or popular ones.
I could care less.
I have 6 sits in it and to be honest i love it.
My whole setup is 15.6 lbs.
i guess i was supposed to spend another $150 to save 2 lbs lol.
Sorry guys just my 2 cents but dont always take in what ya read from people.
there is alot of finger pointing and blame game that only two companies should have anything to say or do with.
Alot of this garbage for these big groups is all sbout gathering a following snd being an influence on the ceratin niche they are involved in. Alot do it any way they can.
just sayin
First, I don't know of any of this crap going on between anybody. I was just trying to figure out who is who.

Andrea D'Acquisto originally founded Lone Wolf and eventually sold the company but kept the name from my understanding. Lone Wolf moved production to China at one point and people got pissed so they moved it back to the US but left a lot of Chinese made stands that Cody D'Acquisto bought and sold under XOP after the Lone Wolf patent was expired. Andrea D'Acquisto is like a consultant with them now. Novix is a sister company of Lone Wolf. I think it's kind of a rebranding to get away from the Lone Wolf/LWCG drama. They're essentially Lone Wolf products with Novix stamped on them. Then there's LWCG that still bears the Lone Wolf name and original logo that is confusing. It's owned by the D'Acquisto's and is it's own separate entity.

It's really convoluted and i'm sure I don't have it all straight but someone will correct me.
So Andrea D'Acquisto is what to Cody D'Acquisto. Dad, Son, brother, cousin or no kin at all?

So what is the connection between Novix and Trophyline. Novix makes the mission for trophyline?

I know im asking a lot of question like by son does LOL but is it fair to say that Lone Wolf, Novix and LFCG are american made and Xop is china made

Its all good man. Quite a few of us been around here for a long time.
the more youron the more influential names you will here

Good luck finding replacement traction belts for your lone wolf hand climbers......lone wolf products website is gone....
I’d be very surprised if novix didn’t put out the climbers too. Guess I have to keep my lw stands now though. They’re classics lmao

Back