• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Oh boy......

Stevey220

How did I get here???? Oh yeah, I did a search for coolest hunters on the planet and it sent me here...!!!

I've hunted for years from a climber and hangon. Looking forward to this new to me style of hunting. The ability to run and gun will be huge for me since I won't be able to squat over a bait pile starting next year. New reg for MI. The info I've picked up from everyone on this site has been extremely valuable thus far and look forward to learning even more. I'm a self proclaimed gear junky too and love all the DIY topics.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If you're going all in, not just dipping a toe, make sure you check out G2outdoors, the DIYSPORTSMAN,V and boudreau Boswell on YouTube. The guys on here can answer ANY question and have TONS of DIY stuff. By the time next season rolls around, you'll be set!! I'm already contemplating selling the lock on!!

Welcome! Start putting cash in your paypal account!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks everyone for the warm pwelcome.
If you're going all in, not just dipping a toe, make sure you check out G2outdoors, the DIYSPORTSMAN,V and boudreau Boswell on YouTube. The guys on here can answer ANY question and have TONS of DIY stuff. By the time next season rolls around, you'll be set!! I'm already contemplating selling the lock on!!
Actually, I've already watched everyone of their YouTube vids.

Welcome! Start putting cash in your paypal account!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Done and already spent and then some. I've already invested in a new Kestrel. So far I've built a DIY platform from a LW seat and upgraded my LW sticks using a bunch of parts ordered from DanO.

Thanks everyone for the warm pwelcome.
Actually, I've already watched everyone of their YouTube vids.

Done and already spent and then some. I've already invested in a new Kestrel. So far I've built a DIY platform from a LW seat and upgraded my LW sticks using a bunch of parts ordered from DanO.

Wow Steve! You're well on your way!
Welcome from Massachusetts.

Back