• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ohio Buck

Noonespecial

Hunted a primary scrape area today. Got in my tree at 1pm and after an hour this nice 8 point came by checking scrapes. Shot him at 10 yards and he went a short distance and fell over in sight. This is my third year saddle hunting and the 5th buck taken from a saddle. Love this style of hunting and thanks to all the companies out there making great equipment now.

Eastern Ohio
Cruzr XC saddle
Bowtech Revolt
Muzzy broadhead

Attachments

• 779CBA54-BEAA-4D40-84D7-3FC04505BF4F.jpeg
    779CBA54-BEAA-4D40-84D7-3FC04505BF4F.jpeg
    631.1 KB · Views: 137
Hunted a primary scrape area today. Got in my tree at 1pm and after an hour this nice 8 point came by checking scrapes. Shot him at 10 yards and he went a short distance and fell over in sight. This is my third year saddle hunting and the 5th buck taken from a saddle. Love this style of hunting and thanks to all the companies out there making great equipment now.

Eastern Ohio
Cruzr XC saddle
Bowtech Revolt
Muzzy broadhead
Nice job buddy!!! Great buck

Funny you mention this. I was heading into my tree around 2:00 for an afternoon sit at a fresh scrape and bumped him off on the way in. I haven’t hunted enough this year to be really dialed in but I suppose now is the time activity occurs around the clock..

Attachments

• 1CE17758-7FFF-4932-A114-6FC3F13E029D.jpeg
    1CE17758-7FFF-4932-A114-6FC3F13E029D.jpeg
    200.9 KB · Views: 25
Back