• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Old dude from Indiana

Welcome! I'm a relatively seasoned hunter as well!!! Great site and a great bunch of people.

Welcome @Pastorjim from Clinton county where we mostly hunt Hamilton County. Indiana has a growing group and a bunch of us are looking forward to a meet up in the summer of 2021. Good luck out there and even though I too am new this year I would be more than happy to help in any way.

Hey @Pastorjim I’m Pastor Ken in Cincinnati. But only for a few more weeks, then I’ll be Chaplain Slaughter in the Navy (my last name is Slaughter). January 23, I’ll get on an airplane to go to Officer Development School in Rhode Island. I’m 53, so I’ll be one of the oldest guys in the Navy. Anyway, welcome to saddle hunting!

Hey @Pastorjim I’m Pastor Ken in Cincinnati. But only for a few more weeks, then I’ll be Chaplain Slaughter in the Navy (my last name is Slaughter). January 23, I’ll get on an airplane to go to Officer Development School in Rhode Island. I’m 53, so I’ll be one of the oldest guys in the Navy. Anyway, welcome to saddle hunting!
Thanks and thank you for your contribution to the military. Be blessed sir!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

As @zurr4013 mentioned, we will have a saddle meetup this summer in Indiana

I’m working on a venue and logistics for this to happen
I’m partnered with Bass and Bucks so we may do this close to their facility or on their grounds
Will be a great chance to meet up and try out gear
Share techniques
Shoot some bows etc
Be patient
Work and COVID are sure to make things fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As @zurr4013 mentioned, we will have a saddle meetup this summer in Indiana

I’m working on a venue and logistics for this to happen
I’m partnered with Bass and Bucks so we may do this close to their facility or on their grounds
Will be a great chance to meet up and try out gear
Share techniques
Shoot some bows etc
Be patient
Work and COVID are sure to make things fun

I would be really interested in something like that. I live less than 20 miles from bass and bucks. I'll try to keep an eye out for it.

Sent from my RCT6703W13 using Tapatalk

I would be really interested in something like that. I live less than 20 miles from bass and bucks. I'll try to keep an eye out for it.

Are you on Instagram?

One thing I forgot to mention. I am a member of the evil devil-worshipping crossbow clan. I shot compound for many years and then I got old!

Back