• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

One Step Moveable Aider

Hannah Nyitrai

I posted an "ISO" in classifieds. Wondering, is there any kind of one step moveable aider that you can buy? Not much into DIY. Basically don't trust myself, I'd rather buy something from someone that knows what they're doing if I can afford to. I googled them and all that came up is the ladder style aiders.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Dan-O might have something you're looking for!

It is easier than tying your shoes if you have a few of feet of webbing. One simple overhand knot with both tag ends and you are good to go.
Not sure where you could buy one, but it really is super easy.

Dan-O might have something you're looking for!

So does that attach to the top of climbing sticks?

So does that attach to the top of climbing sticks?

You can attach it either to the top or bottom of the stick, depending on the length you have. I find it easiest to attach it at the top so it is easier to grab when your weight comes off of it as you are now standing on your stick.

I bought an orange 48" sewn sling off Amazon and it works perfect on my 24" sticks (top step).

You can attach it either to the top or bottom of the stick, depending on the length you have. I find it easiest to attach it at the top so it is easier to grab when your weight comes off of it as you are now standing on your stick.

I bought an orange 48" sewn sling off Amazon and it works perfect on my 24" sticks (top step).

I recommend the top so you are not trying to reach down to grab it. That was the entire point of the CAYG aider.

I'm going to try using a tethrd versa strap with a piece of water hose for footing.

REI 1" tubular webbing by the foot. You can put your hose in it or on it.

Sent from my POCOPHONE F1 using Tapatalk

Back