• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

One stick/platform for bigger guys?

bbarron

6’3” 260 lbs. Will probably be looking to get into one sticking soon. Have the set up, just need a good stick/platform. Any recommendations for bigger guys? How difficult it is to get into? Just worry about mastering the whole aider step thing and not slipping out.

6’3” 260 lbs. Will probably be looking to get into one sticking soon. Have the set up, just need a good stick/platform. Any recommendations for bigger guys? How difficult it is to get into? Just worry about mastering the whole aider step thing and not slipping out.
i would highly recommend looking into 2tc. I am 6' 3" 220 i one sticked last year and learned 2tc this offseason it is much better in my experience. i do have an ewo one stick im about to post in classifieds tho.

One Sticking for the Fat Guys...watch if you're 250lbs & up!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back