• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

One Sticking Newbie

jfinn

I want to try out One Sticking but not sure what is all needed, can someone provide a list of must haves in order to one stick?

A stick
A saddle or harness
A tether or rappel rope
If you go with rappel rope, a black cape. You cant be Batman without a black cape.

How you rig it is up to you whether you use hitches or mechanical devices.
The black cape is often the most overlooked, but by far the most important!!!! Welcome to the black cape club. Everytime you reach the ground, you must utter the words "I am Batman" in a Michael Keaton voice, never the Ben Affleck voice!

If you go with rappel rope, a black cape. You cant be Batman without a black cape.

Dang that’s what I did wrong. The other guy told me a red cape was better cause it was faster. Only thing I found out about it was it was fast to the ground. That son of gun was flapping in the wind like a bird with a broken wing.
Black Cape I want a refund.

Back