• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

One trip climbing with muddy pro's

Matt8487

I have muddy pro's and a mantis, and was wondering how you guys are carrying all your sticks up in one trip? Pics would be appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

1b915760a3a022e9428bf7d3d1cd8e63.jpg

I have been using these and some paracord loops tied to the steps of 2 sticks. One on each side. I also use 2 in the back that hold my predator platform tight to my bum for the walk in and up the tree. It is working great for my set ups so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1b915760a3a022e9428bf7d3d1cd8e63.jpg

I have been using these and some paracord loops tied to the steps of 2 sticks. One on each side. I also use 2 in the back that hold my predator platform tight to my bum for the walk in and up the tree. It is working great for my set ups so far.

What is that hook called? It looks pretty interesting.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Zip ties on molle on back of saddle. I use three steps total. First step has a two step aider. Second and third use a one step aider. Put first stick on tree hook second and third steps onto the zip ties by turning them upside down and opening the bottom step just enough to slide it into the zip tie. Climb up and put stores two and three on.

I like that even when opened they hold at a 90 with the uphook...makes the stick easy to grab off and i feel like there is less chance to accidentally drop a stick...same with reaching back and unhooking the platform at height.

Back