• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Onehair tree seat

rnomad

I got the basic part of my seat done waiting on the cushion I ordered I'll be sewing in a back rest as well. I made a few shots from 20 ft so far like it just trying to c if I want to spend the $300 on the aero or the web.wish I could try both and see which one I like before I made the commitment to spend 300

Attachments

• image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 814
Has any one made on of these or hunted from one?

Thinking of trying to sale my summit cobra so I can buy the Aero. Wish I would of know about saddle hunting B4 I just bought the bowtech carbon overdrive. :x I'm happy with it, but I could of bought a cheaper bow and the Aero.

I Buying the Aero as soon as I sale my climber. I dont think the TL will be a good fit for me as I climb trees all day for a living. I'm use to a saddle and I think there not made anymore for a reason.

Craigslist the climber and use your profit for the aero hunter! :D

To be honest, kind of wish I had sprung for the evolution right from the get go. There wasn't anything wrong with my TL saddle per se, and I got a really good price on compared to the robbery i've seen on ebay and other places around the net... *cough*, but the aero hunter seems to improve on the concept in just about every way.

You wont be disappointed once you finally have scraped up for your evolution!

I'm just waiting on a buyer all ready posted it!!! I've also got a litter of five male AKC beagles as soon as something happens I'll be grabbing one. I just got this today I'm adding it and an adjustable back strap for support tomm and going for a trial run this weekend.

Attachments

• Mossy-Oak-Foam-Filled-Cushion-with-Backrest.jpg
    Mossy-Oak-Foam-Filled-Cushion-with-Backrest.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 698
me and my buddy tried to make some of these a year or so ago. we ended up giving up because of the cost to get everything just to make a diy treestand was getting a bit out of hand...but just out of curiosity, how are you attaching those seats/pads to your "platform" or seat or whatever you'd call it on this?

About the cost, I got two seat belts from a GM at the junk yard Free!!! The pc of wood I had laying around. The cushion I paid $26.00 for and I did have to buy some $2.50 upholstery thread. As far as the seat I just used some double sided tape and upholstery elmers glue I also had from a headliner I replaced in my truck. Its drying as we speak. Now I just have to add a pull strap for the back support it will be adjustable on one side or the other while sitting down. I'm also adding back pack straps or a shoulder strap. The reason I went with glue on my old seat I had to replace on my summit climber I noticed that the only thing that held it to the nylon straps was glue. May have to add some camo to the the back of the seat IDK yet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 693
d_rek said:
Craigslist the climber and use your profit for the aero hunter! :D

To be honest, kind of wish I had sprung for the evolution right from the get go. There wasn't anything wrong with my TL saddle per se, and I got a really good price on compared to the robbery i've seen on ebay and other places around the net... *cough*, but the aero hunter seems to improve on the concept in just about every way.

You wont be disappointed once you finally have scraped up for your evolution!

This is what I like to here!! Glad to here you really like you Aero!!

Thanks,
Boswell

Hello: I've always wanted to build one of these. Can you put on more detailed photos. Possibly up close photos
Thanks
Dirty Out

Back