• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

OOAL 5/8 mini flat strap

Guff Dawg

To the gents using the Shikar sticks, did any of you order the 5/8 mini flat strap that OOAL offers now?

I already had the dano version. I do love the OOL products. My sticks are out for delivery today.

I ordered 1 with my mini stick to compare to daisy chains
Please post your perspectives on these two attachment methods. Daisy chains are on my to-try list. It’s a short list, as I have never used sticks before. WE stepps from day one, but looking for another method to become proficient with. I did find a video by @Nutterbuster on using a buckle-less strap to attach his LWCG mini sticks, and I’m hoping this OOAL 5/8 strap provides the same function and performance as Nutter’s strap.

I got my sticks and 5/8 mini flat straps today. Blown away by the sticks!!! I only had a chance to throw one on a tree quick. I used the method @Nutterbuster used in his video with no issues whatsoever. That stick was glued to tree!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back