• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

OOAL Scout (Angled, Shikar size) - $60 TYD - Sold PLEASE CLOSE

Status
Not open for further replies.

4090Sharps

SH Member
I bought a OOAL Monarch, so I don't need this Scout. Including attached homemade aider (use at your own risk).

$60 TYD, PayPal G&S fees covered by me.

PXL_20210213_182321941.jpg

PXL_20210213_182330383.jpg

Last edited:
ill take this if its still available, not on here everyday so please send me a text with your email for paypal and ill send the funds, thanks
-Bryan 262-303-1355

ill take this if its still available, not on here everyday so please send me a text with your email for paypal and ill send the funds, thanks
-Bryan 262-303-1355

Waiting on a response from @iamcorey . If I don't hear back from him, it's all yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back