• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Oops! Pics are too big!

Fairchild#17

Does anybody else get that message when trying to post pics from an iPhone?
Pics will load, then I get that message. Do I have to resize pics, and how do I do that?

I’ve tried a couple image sizer apps but for me on my iPhone it’s easier to screen shot it and crop it down a little just to get rid of the carrier info and your album. Then save it to photos and attach. It takes way longer to type than do.

I’ve tried a couple image sizer apps but for me on my iPhone it’s easier to screen shot it and crop it down a little just to get rid of the carrier info and your album. Then save it to photos and attach. It takes way longer to type than do.
Lol. I have no idea what you’re talking about, but I’ll try it. Thanks!

Does anybody else get that message when trying to post pics from an iPhone?
Pics will load, then I get that message. Do I have to resize pics, and how do I do that?

The best way, by far, of posting pics to the site is from a mobile device using the Tapatalk app. No resizing needed with that.

I always forget about Tapatalk. I didn’t like the ads so deleted it and went back to using the browser.

ed4d2bfc8fb7f9c56e71e0aca557bb3b.jpg

Trying this tapatalk thing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well that worked. Thanks.
Yeah I think I will use it to post pics and then back to the normal browser to read it. The ads on tapatalk are annoying already.

It just seems strange that all other forums With similar formats do not require me to resize pictures. Just this one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back