• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Opening Day Tomorrow

Pandora

Well it has finally arrived. Opening day for bow season starts tomorrow. I am hoping all the hard work scouting, putting out minerals, setting trail cams, and moving sets will pay off. I have several "shooters" pattered pretty well. I am just hoping it all comes together! Good luck to all those starting the season. I hope you all are looking forward to being back in the "saddle" as much as I am!

V

I am jealous the 11th can't come sooner for me. Best of luck to you and if you have put in the time you will be rewarded. Saddle up, hunt hard, and stay safe. Good luck

Opening day for me tomorrow. Not nearly as prepared as I usually am, but just going to appreciate my time in the woods this year :)

Still waiting for the 24th here.

Which is fine because I have done nothing so far. Still waiting for the company to close some signed deals. Then I can get to prepping trees and scouting.

Opening day for me tomorrow. With the recent move (still unpacking), I haven't been able to step foot in the woods. My first hunt will be with spurs and platform. I'll walk into the swamp and see what happens.

Good luck G2. I have had a few small 8's close but nothing worth shooting yet. The hunt continues.....

Back