• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Osprey Packs customer service

midTNhunter

shout out for great customer service. my favorite backpack ive owned is a green osprey pack I snagged used off eBay maybe 10 years ago for $35. It's been to Africa, Europe and all my Colorado adventures prior to this year. always traveling carry on only with no issues. while its not the pack i haul up a tree, it has served faithfully for many a scouting mission. after a Switzerland trip last august one of the load lifter straps broke. my wife works in a shop that does custom window treatments and she tried to fix it and could not. In the course of trying to fix that I found holes in the hip pocket and couple other small tears. I'd heard osprey has a no questions asked warranty similar to vortrex; so in March I paid $15 to send it to osprey for repair. Just got an email that they are replacing it with the updated version of the same pack (now $200). Osprey is my new favorite outdoor company.

shout out for great customer service. my favorite backpack ive owned is a green osprey pack I snagged used off eBay maybe 10 years ago for $35. It's been to Africa, Europe and all my Colorado adventures prior to this year. always traveling carry on only with no issues. while its not the pack i haul up a tree, it has served faithfully for many a scouting mission. after a Switzerland trip last august one of the load lifter straps broke. my wife works in a shop that does custom window treatments and she tried to fix it and could not. In the course of trying to fix that I found holes in the hip pocket and couple other small tears. I'd heard osprey has a no questions asked warranty similar to vortrex; so in March I paid $15 to send it to osprey for repair. Just got an email that they are replacing it with the updated version of the same pack (now $200). Osprey is my new favorite outdoor company.
What pack is it?

Nice to hear a story like that once in a while :)

I’m an osprey fan too. Great products.

Back