• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Ozone s

PJC

Anyone have a light weight mobile setup for transporting and mounting an Ozonics unit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Something easier than the one that comes with it but still light. Preferably something I don’t have to screw into the tree but that I can hook onto my gear strap.

Oops overlooked the transport part. I just carry mine in back pack or fanny pack and use the arm that came with it. I bought the extension arm, but never use it. I’m interested in hearing what people say.

I have the extension arm too but never could figure out how it connects. Lol
Do you wear a fanny pack with a saddle walking in and climbing?

I
I have the extension arm too but never could figure out how it connects. Lol
Do you wear a fanny pack with a saddle walking in and climbing?

I haven’t yet, I’m new and still parting with all my money. The few saddle hunts I got in before season ended, I used my backpack. I do think it could work though. When my predator and SYS Haulers come in, I will have to rethink everything again.

I used to carry mine in a fanny pack but since I started hunting in a saddle I haven’t even taken it with me but I want to start using it again next season.

Nothing special I just put it in my pack. I do pack it without the battery in it, which is a pain. Almost everytime it would turn on in my pack on the walk in.

Nothing special I just put it in my pack. I do pack it without the battery in it, which is a pain. Almost everytime it would turn on in my pack on the walk in.

Do you screw the mount into the tree? What about on public land?

Ozonics makes a ratchet strap style attachment system, I have always used the small arm that comes with it. I try to make a hole for it when I set trees up. This will be my first year in a saddle so I may have some adjustments to make to my system

Reactions: PJC
Back