• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pa Buck

View attachment 3205 shot him at 5:00 in the allegheny national forest. Pa bid woods buck down went 180 dressed. First saddle kill couldn’t be happier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah those PA deer are a lot bigger than down here in VA, nice looking buck! Story? Details please! For those of us that don't have a nice buck, lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Well done. Pm me for a coupon code for some "first saddle buck" SHwag.

Sent from my Galaxy S8.

Thanks guys story to come can’t get much service

Congrats! Can be a tough place to succeed!

Finally got service. Well can’t thank you guys enough I switch many methods this year from stand to saddle and from scent free to scent smoker. I smoked down heavy before yesterdays hunt. I setup downwind of a small oak grove that always seems to hold doe its was fairly close to camp half mile walk. I’m using my xop hand climber for platform and climbing method. The buck came in directly down wind of me never new I was there. I grunted at him because He was going to pass just out of range stop him in his tracks. He started walking again so I grunted once more this went on five more time then he turned on a dime and walk right toward me. He stopped 30 yards out and turned broadside started walking I stopped him and let the arrow fly ten ringed him. Went 30 yards and fell over. I was happy it was only a half drag (deer cart) it definitely my biggest bodied buck my guess is four year old because my dad had an encounter with him last year he said he was a least a 3 year old then.

Very nice!! He definitely looks heavy!

Thanks flinging. After I seen your wv buck vid. I thought I gotta try smoking my clothes. I’m going to swear by it now he was downwind of me for 15 min at 50 yards never knew I was there.

Back