• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pack and package Deal

Deerman406

1-Hornhunter Main Beam Pack as new, no rain fly. 2- Hornhunter Bino case with rangefinder pouch. This is the large one so 8x42 up to some 12 by 60s. I ran 10x50 Swaros in it. Exc Condition. Predator XL platform 2nd generation VGC and lastly OOAL Scout level platform. I want to sell as a whole package as shipping has become outrageous. Price out the stuff. I will let it all go for $345 TYD!! Lower 48 only!! The pack and Bino harness are $265 if you were to buy them alone. Stuff is all packed as I had a hip replacement Weds so no pics but I assure you it is all in excellent shape!! I will even throw in some goodies as a surprise!! Sorry for writing a book but the pain killers are kicking in!! Thanks!! Shawn

Hornhunter Main Beam Pack $140 Bino Harness $50, Predator XL $140 and OOAL Scout $75 Buyer pays actual shipping if I piece meal out! I would also work partial trade for LWCG .75. Thanks! Shawn

Back