• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pack for predator and stick

Treehopper2

SH Member
I’ve been working on away to pack my predator and muddy pro stick for awhile.
I tried it with the predator pack alone but it just didn’t work for me all that great.
Last year I had @Squirrels make me a pack for the assassin platform so I had this laying around and I gave it a try.
This works much better and feels comfortable on your back. I think if I added a waist belt it would feel even better.
I will take some long walks with it this weekend and see how I like it then.
I like simple and this seems to fit that with easy fast pack-up
32bcd914dddeb83b1748ae15565b510b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Last picture is with my phantom and all my ropes in a carry bag if I decide to go that route.

Very nice!

Attachments

• 429017BA-7416-4646-83BB-0A8E878F0E79.jpeg
    429017BA-7416-4646-83BB-0A8E878F0E79.jpeg
    34.7 KB · Views: 84
This setup weighted 12.4 lbs.

Saddle
Tether w/carabiner & ropemen1
Predator w/pack
Muddy pro stick
Pack w/shoulder straps
Really helps with packing sticks

This is a new goal for me now lol y’all make me want to spend to much money building sweet setups. Might build a short stick with a platform on the top. 2 for 1 deal.

I see you listed a tether...what about a linesman belt?...this pack looks awesome and small...bare necessities!

I see you listed a tether...what about a linesman belt?...this pack looks awesome and small...bare necessities!

That weight didn’t include my linemen’s rope I’ve since added another tether to get around limbs.

I've got the pred bag, 3 molle attachment bags, one muddy pro, strapped to the bottom cinch will be my rope or coat-roll. this is the exact opposite of the ridiculous amount of gear I hauled last year. i just ordered new upgraded straps to upgrade the ones I bought to upgrade tethreds ones. I also added molle tie-down and cinch straps. Or will add this evening. that just literally showed up 10 minutes ago. looks very simular to the pack above's setup.

I've got the pred bag, 3 molle attachment bags, one muddy pro, strapped to the bottom cinch will be my rope or coat-roll. this is the exact opposite of the ridiculous amount of gear I hauled last year. i just ordered new upgraded straps to upgrade the ones I bought to upgrade tethreds ones. I also added molle tie-down and cinch straps. Or will add this evening. that just literally showed up 10 minutes ago. looks very simular to the pack above's setup.
Nice

This is everything. (Minus my bug zapper stuff). Kill kit. Back up biners Gloves. Legal bag (license, tags) spare batteries. Knee pads. Predator and muddy pro. My rope will be here this week but will either strap to the back of the bag or on the bottom. Bow or rifle in hand. Saddle on the booty. Will have 3 pouches in the saddle for 1. back up ropes. 2. Gear strap and recliner. Jerky and bottle of water. 3 biners, safeguard, misc back up gear (small).

Still sounds like a lot but it’s compact.

5956b2e34b5b0e67cc341b078722030e.jpg

bc19d6938231f6f583b1e442e418ea6d.jpg
6df33af8e3b70aca62f3abc98db4be21.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This is everything. (Minus my bug zapper stuff). Kill kit. Back up biners Gloves. Legal bag (license, tags) spare batteries. Knee pads. Predator and muddy pro. My rope will be here this week but will either strap to the back of the bag or on the bottom. Bow or rifle in hand. Saddle on the booty. Will have 3 pouches in the saddle for 1. back up ropes. 2. Gear strap and recliner. Jerky and bottle of water. 3 biners, safeguard, misc back up gear (small).

Still sounds like a lot but it’s compact.

5956b2e34b5b0e67cc341b078722030e.jpg

bc19d6938231f6f583b1e442e418ea6d.jpg
6df33af8e3b70aca62f3abc98db4be21.jpg

Nice setup

And on that note.... anyone need a horn hunter G2? I want it gone. I’m afraid I’ll move back into it. Will trade for a hug and a coke. Hahaha

Seriously. If anyone wants a larger pack.... hella deal to be made. Actually Posting it up in classified. Gotta go dig it out. Shoots some pics

I have been working on another setup using this pack and different climbing methods.
This one pictured is actually two climbing methods DRT and 6oz. Climbing method using amsteal tether and foot loop.

Gear Pack,predator, predator pack, DRT system, all the carabiners needed,bow rope and bow holder and amsteal climbing system

14.4 lbs. for everything

Packs very well and is a very quite setup.
08323f63dd0e1d1308a098c40248c8cf.jpg

That looks a lot like what I just built at the end of the season. And then I got a pimped out turkey vest. Now trying to figure out how to mate the two

I have been working on another setup using this pack and different climbing methods.
This one pictured is actually two climbing methods DRT and 6oz. Climbing method using amsteal tether and foot loop.

Gear Pack,predator, predator pack, DRT system, all the carabiners needed,bow rope and bow holder and amsteal climbing system

14.4 lbs. for everything

Packs very well and is a very quite setup.
08323f63dd0e1d1308a098c40248c8cf.jpg

Love it! I’m climbing DRT this year. I’ve been practicing and getting much more comfortable. I just picked up a pack from 3V gear for under $50 that works great if ya wanna go minimalist. AndIMG_1869.jpg
it’s cool looking! IMG_1870.jpg
IMG_1871.jpg
IMG_1872.jpg

Back