• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pack Rabbit Frame

Silvio

May 6, 2019
Grand Blanc MI
YAHOO
silvio26@yahoo.com
Pack Rabbit frame for carrying all kinds of gear, and has a integrated drop-down seat. I'm bowhunting Iowa this year and many of my set up locations are two mile hikes so this small frame will be handy when carrying multiple gear for August pre-season set-ups. I also decided on getting the added serpa cargo carrier for large loads which will help secure items to my pack. It weighs about 3Lbs...and is small and compact. Out of all the pack frames I researched the pack rabbit and pack mule frames had best reviews...20190712_094654.jpg20190712_094631.jpg

Last edited:

DanO

Vendor Rep
Jun 14, 2018
Michigan
doublesteps.com
I got a chance to look at those at a show I was at this year. Very impressed, looked like a great option. Just a little pricey for me.

Silvio

May 6, 2019
Grand Blanc MI
YAHOO
silvio26@yahoo.com
I got a chance to look at those at a show I was at this year. Very impressed, looked like a great option. Just a little pricey for me.
Hi DanO..they had a pretty good sale going on so I decided to get it. Ya I was very impressed myself with how sturdy and strong it is. Also, I should be getting my steps back this nxt coming week from getting hydrodipped...looking forward to getting them back

DanO

Vendor Rep
Jun 14, 2018
Michigan
doublesteps.com
Hi DanO..they had a pretty good sale going on so I decided to get it. Ya I was very impressed myself with how sturdy and strong it is. Also, I should be getting my steps back this nxt coming week from getting hydrodipped...looking forward to getting them back
There's a new sub forum for sales and discounts you know. Need to post those things up and tempt the rest of us into taking the plunge with you! LOL
Can't wait to see the dipped SquirrelSteps!

Silvio

May 6, 2019
Grand Blanc MI
YAHOO
silvio26@yahoo.com
There's a new sub forum for sales and discounts you know. Need to post those things up and tempt the rest of us into taking the plunge with you! LOL
Can't wait to see the dipped SquirrelSteps!
Oh, I didnt realize that...I will post something for sure:)