• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Pack Recommendations For Platform and Hawk Helium Sticks

Kwfranklin88

I’m looking for a smaller size “day pack”. I don’t have long hikes and I don’t pack out animals.
I will be carrying three full size hawk heliums and a ridge runner platform.
I would like for it to be able to hold a jacket inside.
I don’t have camera gear just normal necessities.
I’m hoping to keep the price under $100. I can go over if needed.

I was looking at the alps outdoorz trailblazer. Is anyone familiar with it? Is it worth $90?
What do you use or recommend?
Thanks guys!8D312306-BA54-44DD-B173-9D08B67FE3BA.jpeg

I’m looking for a smaller size “day pack”. I don’t have long hikes and I don’t pack out animals.
I will be carrying three full size hawk heliums and a ridge runner platform.
I would like for it to be able to hold a jacket inside.
I don’t have camera gear just normal necessities.
I’m hoping to keep the price under $100. I can go over if needed.

I was looking at the alps outdoorz trailblazer. Is anyone familiar with it? Is it worth $90?
What do you use or recommend?
Thanks guys!View attachment 30722

This will probably be a winner for you

Do you have any experience with that pack?

Yea its sick. Very adjustable and secure straps for 3-4 climbing sticks + a platform. The pack also comes with a bow cam strap to secure it to the pack if you would like to use it for that as well. Also the florescent orange rain cover.

The material is made of something felt-like so it's also very quiet. For $60 it's a steal IMO.

Yea its sick. Very adjustable and secure straps for 3-4 climbing sticks + a platform. The pack also comes with a bow cam strap to secure it to the pack if you would like to use it for that as well. Also the florescent orange rain cover.

The material is made of something felt-like so it's also very quiet. For $60 it's a steal IMO.
Do you happen to have a pick of how you attached your platform and sticks? I was hoping to put sticks on each side and platform in the middle on the outside.

Back