• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Paid membership

Slabzilla73

SH Member
Hey guys, I paid my $15 membership last Thursday afternoon by credit card. Just wondering how long it takes to go thru? Would like to get into the claasifieds n eventually when its time, getting into the Super Happy Bragging Trash Talk Deer Contest :D

Hey guys, I paid my $15 membership last Thursday afternoon by credit card. Just wondering how long it takes to go thru? Would like to get into the claasifieds n eventually when its time, getting into the Super Happy Bragging Trash Talk Deer Contest :D
Looks like you're good I see your green bar

Green n orange. How do u follow a bloodtrail...with help? Just wondering.

Green n orange. How do u follow a bloodtrail...with help? Just wondering.
Help to the fullest. I mark the shot. I watch the deer until it’s out of sight and then walk to where I last saw it to see if it’s dead. If not then I call in the troops lol. If it’s bleeding in excess I can see it because obviously anyone can see puddles on the ground but if it’s dripping or spotty I’m out

Help to the fullest. I mark the shot. I watch the deer until it’s out of sight and then walk to where I last saw it to see if it’s dead. If not then I call in the troops lol. If it’s bleeding in excess I can see it because obviously anyone can see puddles on the ground but if it’s dripping or spotty I’m out

My brother in law has this same issue. He tries to help but it’s usually just him picking up a bunch of leaves and wiping them with his thumb to see if they are wet.

My brother in law has this same issue. He tries to help but it’s usually just him picking up a bunch of leaves and wiping them with his thumb to see if they are wet.
Yup that’s usually how it goes. And the constant “hey is this blood” no Tim that’s water…..

Yup that’s usually how it goes. And the constant “hey is this blood” no Tim that’s water…..
Interesting. I know little to nothing about color blindness, would those enchroma glasses help? Or that's for a different type of color blindness?

Interesting. I know little to nothing about color blindness, would those enchroma glasses help? Or that's for a different type of color blindness?
No idea never tried them. There was a set on here a while back up for grabs but I was late to the party lol maybe one day when I can swing the extra cash I’ll try them

Back