• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Passing the time in the stand and out

Justhanginground

This is not a new concept but who sees a lot of squirrels in the woods....we all do. We hear that squirrel that sounds like a P&Y whitetail. Came across a great company with knowledgeable staff and just wanted to pass it on. It will take you back to being a kid again and another way to get our children outside and in the wild. I will be packing one, I forgot how much fun they can be. Check them out.
https://simple-shot.com/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for that link. I just ordered their Powder Ball ammo for my 8 year old. He has been doing some scouting with me this winter and using his sling shot to shoot trees with exploding chalk ammo will add some fun on our trips.

Back