• The SH Membership has gone live. Only SH Members have access to post in the classifieds. All members can view the classifieds. Starting in 2020 only SH Members will be admitted to the annual hunting contest. Current members will need to follow these steps to upgrade: 1. Click on your username 2. Click on Account upgrades 3. Choose SH Member and purchase.
  • We've been working hard the past few weeks to come up with some big changes to our vendor policies to meet the changing needs of our community. Please see the new vendor rules here: Vendor Access Area Rules

Perch SS

Jtaylor

SH Member
Tired of that old gen 1 perch? Try this at your own risk! The SS stands for super sketchy....It's solid, I just need to upgrade the hardware. I like the Out On a Limb Solo Scout angle and the Wild Edge Perch size so I tried duplicating it. It cams over tight to the tree and should serve a couple of purposes depending on climbing method just by removing a bolt. 20200710_185057.jpg20200710_185209.jpg20200710_185126.jpg

Last edited:
That is sketchy! Hahaha But def innovative. I’d agree that the perch is a pretty good size. Not sure why it’s so much $$ when the scouts aren’t that much smaller for way less.

That is sketchy! Hahaha But def innovative. I’d agree that the perch is a pretty good size. Not sure why it’s so much $$ when the scouts aren’t that much smaller for way less.

Because there are 3 fingers in the pie. OOL, wild edge and the company actually making the perch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back